Happy New Year! We are open Thursday to Sunday for lunch and dinner from 12pm until we close, depending on how many bookings we have! We are closed on most public holidays – call us or check our online bookings if you wish to enquire!
For reservations within 2 hours please call the restaurant to reserve your table: 09 292 4929.
- Please contact the restaurant firstname.lastname@example.org or Grant Davey (Ph: 021 401 214) if you would like to book for archery.
- We are open from 12pm for lunch through to dinner from Thursday through to Sunday. When quiet we can close early, so please feel free to give us a call first (09) 292 4929.
- For bookings of over ten people please let us know which set menu you would like, and we will book your table for you. Alternatively you can pre-order from our full menu. Please email email@example.com with your bookings and menu details. For our set menu – click here
- Please include children into your total number count if they require their own seat or highchair. Highchairs are allocated on a first in, first served basis but we can make always room for their pram – just let us know if you would like us to organise this.
- We can accommodate dietary requirements with advance notice, including gluten free, vegetarian, vegan, dairy free and halal.
- You are welcome to bring your own cake for your special occasion, for large groups there may be a small byo cake fee to cover the cost of cutting it up for you and serving it, cutlery, plates, napkins and clearing up.
- See you soon!